There are 5 Big Differences in Mindset & Approach between being a Freelancer, Gig Worker, or Side Hustler, and Being a CEO or Business Owner.
I'm going to reveal all of them, as well as how my life and business completely transformed when I made the shift.
8 Episode On Demand
- B.C.(e.o.): What My Life Was Like Before I Made The Shift
- Freelancer Norm #1: "I Make Money."
- Norm #2: Trading Time For Money
- Norm #3: All The Money There Is, Is All The Money There Is
- Norm #4: I Do Everything Myself
- Norm #5: The Best Freelancers are Generalists
- The Inner Shi(f)t
- BONUS: The 6 Ways These Shifts Changed My Life
I shifted from a self-proclaimed "Scrappy DIY Arts Hustler" who could never save money or get ahead no matter how hard I worked, to being the CEO of a multiple-six-figure company.
If you're trapped in trading time for money, and realizing that you're running out of time to trade ...but you still need way more money coming in, you're not alone.
It turns out the things that make you great at freelance or gig work are the exact opposite of the ways to approach becoming a great CEO.
In this FREE limited podcast series, I'm going to break down the differences for you, and help you understand the inner and outer shifts you need to make to start building a business that gives you your time back, while boosting your bottom line.
If you opt out of emails, you will not receive the link the podcast in your inbox!